||Stephane Wuttunee was first published at 17, Plains Cree and French Canadian author and storyteller Stephane Wuttunee’s writing credits include 2 1/2 years as a columnist for a national Native newspaper (THE WINDSPEAKER) and a book of short stories entitled FIRST FLIGHT - Tales Of The Nomad. Besides penning articles for Environment Canada and regional periodicals and newspapers such as The Nation and Alberta Sweetgrass News, he has also spent the better part of fifteen years toiling to create DREAMING THE PYRAMID. His website can be seen at: www.dreamingthepyramid.net. An experienced public speaker, Stephane has presented in schools and at conferences throughout Canada and the high Arctic, as well as in parts of New Zealand and Australia.
MILLION FAX ON WASHINGTON - Earth's Citizens Demand Disclosureby Stephane Wuttunee
Posted: 00:50 October 2, 2008
To the future President of the United States of America: Sir, you'd better stock up on supplies and strap on your boots: a storm cometh your way.
On November 5th, 2008 and for a period lasting seventy-seven days, Washington D.C. will become Ground Zero in what is slated to become the largest civilian driven mailing blitz in recent history. The payload: over one million letters, faxes, and e-mails from people around the globe - all demanding that the newly elected U.S. President take forceful and decisive action in ending the UFO/Extraterrestrial truth embargo.
Though massive in both breadth and scope, the effort is not entirely without precedent: in 1977, over 10,000 letters made their way to the White House - the catalyst being Jimmy Carter's campaign promise to the general public that if elected, steps would be taken to make the military-industrial complex come clean on the reality and presence of UFOs/ETs within Earth's atmosphere. Such effort on the part of U.S. citizens created such a commotion on the nation's capital that it prompted the administration to sign off on two Extraterrestrial studies. Unfortunately, these were scuttled without much protest by various agencies and the Department of Defense.
Thirty-one years later, Paradigm Research Group founder and Executive Director Stephen Bassett is convinced that a repeated and more concentrated endeavor involving all peoples everywhere will have a far greater impact and end result within the nation's infrastructures of power - especially with today's ultrasensitive political environment. According to him, official Disclosure is not only close at hand - it is imminent. And though several elected representatives strongly desire to play a part in the process, they are hindered by the fact that they essentially feel alone in the front lines. They reason that only a strong and uninterrupted supply line of public interest and support will help see them through. With elections just over a month away, Bassett says that 'timing is crucial'.
Here is what you need to know:
1) Visit the official www.faxonwashington.org website to acquire the information you need to make this happen. Place it into your list of bookmarks and refer to it often. Get your letter, fax, or e-mail written up in October and ready to send on Nov. 5th to the President Elect.
2) Typed letters with standard sized envelopes are best. Why? Because unlike E-Mails and faxes, written letters always get opened and read. Letters also place a physical, tangible product within the recipient's hand, one they can store in a pocket and show to others. In this high stakes game, these two elements alone are winning factors.
3) Do not send any correspondence to the White House. Instead, your targets are the Senatorial Office and the transition office for the President Elect (see mailing addresses below).
4) Be conspicuous and in the open. Date and sign your letter if possible, along with providing your physical address. Anonymous correspondence is rarely given credibility or treated with respect.
5) Be concise and brief. The best way to lose someone's attention when reading a letter is to force them to read a second page. In fact, half a page of clear and well-written information makes for a much more hard-hitting package.
6) Make a copy of your letter/correspondence and forward this to Paradigm Research Group. This will provide Mr. Bassett with additional leverage and material for his many upcoming media appearances on this endeavor. At present, two-dozen such interviews/appearances are scheduled, with another eighty or so more foreseen to come down the Pike. If the masses do this right and a tsunami of printed material arrives on Mr. Bassett's doorstep, he will have all that is required to make a concise and powerful case to the mainstream media.
|Click on the 'NEXT' arrow for page 2
UFODIGEST.COM All rights reserved.FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This website distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107.