||L. A. Marzulli is the author of the Nephilim Trilogy. The Nephilim Trilogy made the CBA best sellers list and continues to thrill readers a decade after the first book in the series was published. Marzulli received an honorary doctorate from Pacific International University for his work on the Nephilim Trilogy. Marzulli is also the author of the non fiction work, Politics, Prophecy and The Supernatural. The book packs a hard hitting expose of how the current political landscape may bring about ancient Biblical prophecies, which then may trigger supernatural events that are foretold in the book of Daniel and Revelation. Email L. A. Marzulli. Visit L. A. Marzulli's website.
Fatima: The new Movie… Deception a-go-go
by L. A. Marzulli
Posted: 13:20 October 17, 2009
Yesterday was the anniversary of the Fatima apparitions. The actual event took place on October 13th, 1917, in Fatima, Portugal. I have written extensively on this subject and although I didn’t BLOG on it yesterday, I will do so today. I received a comment from Matt, who pointed me to the trailer, for the up and coming movie about Fatima. Thanks Matt! www.the13thday.com
Here’s a thumbnail sketch of the events of Fatima. According to those who witnessed it, the Virgin Mary appeared to three children on October 13. Upwards of 70,000 people had waited for her appearance and the promised sign all morning. It had been raining all day and most of the people were soaked as they stood in the muddy field, waiting for something to happen. At one o’clock the children cried, “There she is!” They then knelt in front of the oak tree, as the apparition, which they alone could see, appeared to them. While this was occurring the much debated “Miracle of the Sun,” occurred. According to witnesses the sun descended from its place, in the sky and began to descend, pendulum like, toward earth. People who were there thought it was the en of the world. As the “sun” went slowly back to it place, people noticed that there clothes had been dried and others proclaimed that they had been healed of diseases.
Here’s what we need to keep in mind.
1. No one ever tested the spirit that appeared to the three children. This would have been very easy to do, just by asking the simple question, “Did Jesus come in the flesh?” Apparently this simple question drives the demons nuts and they can’t answer it, as they lie habitually. They usually tap dance around saying things like, “yes, He did, and he is also our brother.” Jesus is not the brother of the angels, good or fallen. Why didn’t anyone test the spirit of what was manifesting to the children?
2. The apparition first said it was from heaven and pointed to the sky. It never told them it was the Mary of the Bible until much later.
3. It communicated through telepathic means. This is greatly suspect, because in all of scripture angels speak in the language of the person they are appearing to. However, in UFO abduction cases telepathy is the choice of communication.
4. Three secrets were given to the children and kept from the rest of the body of Christ. This sets up a caste system in which only the select chosen few can know the “secret.” This is nothing short of occult manipulation, as the Gospel was never censored and in fact the Apostle John wrote his letters to condemn the teachings of the Gnostics, who believed that there was more to the Gospel than the cross of Christ. There are no secrets in the teachings of the Messiah!
5. There were Catholic clergy who did not go along with the prevailing attitude that this was Mary and voiced their opinion that it might be a demonic deception! Bravo guys! However, they were silenced!
6. Many of the witnesses at the event described what they saw as “a, dull, silver disc.” I wonder what that sounds like?
|Click on the 'NEXT' arrow for page 2
UFODIGEST.COM All rights reserved.FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This website distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107.