Revised: 10:30 May 4, 2012.
Originally Posted: 12:00 April 2, 2011.
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada — The UFO Digest Network of websites is offering writing opportunities with UFO Digest throughout the United States, Canada, England and the world. Contact us at [email protected] and let us know you want to regularly publish your work with us, or tell a friend.
We are looking for contributors for the following websites:
- UFO Digest provides breaking news, reports and video proof of ufos, alien abduction and the paranormal
- MonsterTracker: since the year 2000 has been investgating cryptozoology, cryptids, and other mysterious creatures
- Mystical Travel – your personal guide to mystical travel throughout the world
These are unpaid, yet rewarding opportunities. Writers may regularly submit their work on a variety of subjects to gain exposure for themselves as experts in their fields or to refer employers to professionally published examples of their writing to obtain positions as full-time, freelance, or syndicated columnists. Writers can show off the best examples of their writing to employers, families, or friends. In addition, authors can write about almost anything paranormal, including UFOs, ghosts, bigfoot, lake monsters, time travel, Atlantis or whatever you believe is strange.
Your articles, in addition to being published on our websites, are picked up and published internationally. For years our articles have been picked up by Google News and distributed, almost instantly, throughout the world.
Authors not only gain exposure for their writing, but receive added benefits as well, such as being listed as a writer on our online websites. Articles are easy-to-post and may include the author’s byline, biography, and photograph. Authors retain the copyright of their work and may publish the identical article elsewhere if desired. Visit our Home page to read examples of recently published works. We have steadily increased our readership and currently receive over 10.0 million page views annually, which are tracked and verified as accurate by AddWebStats, a third-party provider. Also there are many tax deductions that you can also look into when becoming a freelance online writer, for more information check out this site.
Write Full-Length Feature/Opinion Articles
Use your experience writing for us to:
- Gain exposure and establish yourself as an expert in your field.
- Refer employers to professionally published examples of your writing to obtain a position as a full-time, freelance, or syndicated columnist.
- Show-off the best examples of your writing to employers, family, and friends.
- Write about almost anything paranormal, including ufos, ghosts, bigfoot, lake monsters, time travel, Atlantis or whatever you believe is strange
- You can write for us as a contributing author, blogger, or both.
- You’ll be listed as one of our writers on our Contributor’s Page.
- You’re articles will also feature an individual author block that marquees your name above your articles. Your articles will be listed below your articles and also linked to your MY TOOLS section. A link to the contributor’s website will also be listed in the contributors area..
- Your easy-to-post articles will include your own by-line, biography, and photograph if you wish.
- You retain the copyright for your articles and you may publish your articles with anyone else if you wish.
- Your articles will be accompanied by a bio-box that can include a link to your website (if you have one) and email address for feedback about your articles.
- You can write articles that include links to your favorite websites or refer readers to specified websites for further information.
No defamatory, obscene, or malicious material may be submitted. Nor may any material submitted include hate speech, vitriol, or links to obscene and pornographic sites, or sites with information you know, or have reason to know, is false or defamatory information.
Contact us at [email protected] and let us know you want to be a regular contributor. Please include a sample of your work copied-and-pasted in your email. Or, point us to a link on the Internet with a sample of your work. These are non-paying, but rewarding positions.
All of our articles including yours are available as feeds in both XML and RSS formats.