More than 400 people attended each of the three days of the 2014 MUFON Symposium in Cherry Hill, NJ, this past week – which caused some to report past UFO cases.
The Symposium speakers included:
- A Keynote Address by George Knapp focusing on the Area 51 whistleblower 25 years later.
- MUFON Director of Communications Roger Marsh speaking on “Covering UFOs.”
- Pennsylvania State Director John Ventre on “Anderson Cooper and the Case for UFOs.”
- Huffington Post writer Lee Speigel on “UFOs: From Cave Walls to Modern Reports.”
- Dr. Lynne Kitei on “Beyond the Phoenix Lights.”
- Director James Fox on “UFO Filmmaking.”
- Stephen Bassett on “Congressional UFO Disclosure.”
- Syfy channel television host Ben Hansen on “Media, Technology and Belief.”
- UFO Hunters host Bill Birnes on “UFO Hunters: Season One.”
- Linda Moulton Howe on “10,000 B.C. Gobekli Tepe and Other Ancient Stone Structures.”
- Hangar 1 Executive Producer Paul Villadolid speaking about the television show.
One of those witnesses who came forward detailed a June 1999 Alabama case after meeting Alabama State Director Rich Hoffman.
“He asked that I report this case, despite it having happened so long ago,” the witness stated.
The witness was eight years old in 1999 when he was a backseat passenger in his mother’s vehicle with an older brother riding in the front seat as they moved through Lee County. His mother stopped by a friend’s home along the way, leaving her two children alone in the car for a few minutes.
“It was a very rural, wooded neighborhood not far from Phenix City or Crawford. She went inside for a very short time, leaving my older brother in the front seat and myself in the back seat, right side, next to the window, in the car.”
While he was waiting, the witness looked out the side window.
“I saw a lead grey, slightly reflective disk hovering about 30-40 feet over and to the right of our car. It made absolutely no sound and made no action that would have given it away.”
Article continues here: http://www.openminds.tv/mufon-symposium-spurs-ufo-reports/29047