(Copyright 2017-2018, Robert D. Morningstar – All Rights Reserved)
“TLP” is a NASA acronym for:
Transient Lunar Phenomenon
WAS THIS A MESSAGE FOR THE PEOPLE OF EARTH?
SPECTACULAR “RAINBOW UFO” BUZZED CHINESE LUNAR LANDER
ON CHRISTMAS EVE 2013
A SUPER “TLP ” WAS CAPTURED IN 10 CHINESE LUNAR PHOTOS
However, as readers will see below…
This Transient Lunar Phenomenon was not really so “Transient”!
Source photos courtesy of The Chinese Academy of Sciences, The China National Space Administration, The Science and Application Center for Moon and Deep Space Exploration, and complied by Emily Lakdawalla and The Planetary Society.
Chang’e 3 Data: Lander Terrain Camera
Credit for these images goes to Chinese Academy of Sciences / China National Space Administration / The Science and Application Center for Moon and Deep Space Exploration.
The Chang’e 3 lander Terrain Camera (TCAM) is a color camera with a CMOS detector, 2352 by 1728 pixels in size, with a Bayer filter array for color.
There appear to be one to three versions of each image, denoted 2A, 2B, and 2C. 2A and 2B are both grayscale, 16-bit images that have not been demosaiced. 2C are color, 8-bit images that have been demosaiced. Wherever a 2C version of an image observation exists, it is shown on this page as a color image, and clicking on the thumbnail will take you to a PNG version of that color image. When there is not a 2C version of an image observation, it is shown on this page as a grayscale image, and clicking on the thumbnail will take you to a PNG version of the 2A image.
Below each thumbnail is a link to each of the available PDS-format versions of each image. The 2A and 2B images appear virtually identical. Wherever there is a 2C (demosaiced) version of the image, I also provide a link to the 2A (grayscale, undemosaiced) version of the image. You may obtain better color results by trying various demosaicing algorithms on the 2A images.
Chang E 3 Landing Site in the Sinus Iridium, “The Bay of Rainbows” lay in Twilight.
Reader, please note the time stamp on these photo -> 17:16:12 Zulu.
All was dark and quieton the Moon on Christmas Eve 2013.
It was just another “Silent Night” on the Moon, when very suddenly and precisely at 17:19:08 UT (Universal Time) on December 24th, 2013, at approximately 1:16 p.m. Eastern Time Zone in the US, a brilliant light radiated and passed over and across the Sinus Iridium (or “The Bay of Rainbows”), situated in the northernmost region of the Mare Imbrium (also called “The Sea of Rains”).
As to the celestial event of Christmas Eve 2013, 17:16:12 UT, nothing could be more appropriate than “Silent Night” to describe the scene at that very moment in the Sinus Iridium (The Bay of Rainbows) where China’s Lunar Lander, Chang E 3 had settled to release its rover, JuTu (Jade Rabbit) to begin exploring the local lurain.
Then suddenly, less than 3 minutes later at precisely 17:19:08 (UT), the entire region was illuminated as if in daylight, when a huge and brilliant light suddenly emerged, as if from nowhere, flooding the area in a supernal iridescent light, brilliantly illuminating the entire region.
The resplendent light endured and it moved slowly over and across the landing site where Chinese lander Chang e, named after a Chinese demigoddess, and its rover, the “Jade Rabbit” (JuTu)recorded its passage in digital imagery.
The amazing photos captured by the Chinese lander of what I have dubbed “The Rainbow UFO” prove that the sudden manifestation of this anomalous light involved an long-enduring event, a long, slow passage of an brilliant unidentified object, as the photos’ time registers clearly demonstrate.
The actual angle of the sunlight shown in the “before & after” photos, correlated with the Time Stamps on the photos prove conclusively that the light was anomalous and of unknown origin.
The light source was definitely NOT the Sun, which was at very low angle on the horizon, proven by the long shadows cast by the ruble upon the lunar surface, as seen in the twilight photos shown above and below.
What followed, as shown in the the ensuing photographs, was the long and slow passage of an extremely lage, luminous and radiant UFO that took 6 minutes and 4 seconds to pass over the Chinese lander and rover, resulting in the capture of its basic form and a photographic chronicle of the UFOs manifestation above and across the lunar surface.
The RAINBOW UFO’s transit took 6 minutes and 4 seconds to traverse the Moon’s horizon, as seen, from left to right. Reader take note that it would actually take the Sun several days (not 6 minutes and 4 seconds) to traverse such a path across the lunar sky. This fact alone eliminates The Sun completely from contention as a possible source of this brilliant and anomalous light.
At the moment that I saw these photos, he first thing that I said was:
“God! What the Hell was THAT? …
And More questions remain!
These remarkable photos of the lunar “Rainbow UFO” raise many more questions (and mysteries) than can be answered by simply asking:
“What the Hell was THAT?”
For example, let us look and study the various and distinct patterns of prismatic refraction exhibited by the light dispersion in each photograph. Each one is unique.
Question 1, What is the Source of that brilliant light?
Question 2. What is causing or producing the rainbow colors?
Is the light source itself emanating “ROY G BIV” lights, or is the light being refracted into rainbows by something else?
Only 5 Logical Conclusions for Creation of ‘ROY G BIV” Light
If the object is not the source of the “ROY G BIV” light, emanating those colors itself, and the middle photos (of the object at “12 o’clock high” (and in near Vertical position) seem to indicate that the object is NOT doing so, then whatever is prismatically refracting the light into ROY G BIV light must be something that is interposed between the camera and the light source, and that observation leaves us with only 5 possible conclusions:
1. The object must be emanating a gaseous cloud around it that is refracting its own light as it radiates around it;
2. The iridescence is being caused by the light being filtered through a layer of translucent, prismatic material or film suspended above the lunar surface, but what could that be? There are many stories of collapse and partially collapsed glass domes observed in different regions of the Moon.
3. A slim possibility exists that the prismatic colors are caused by a lens flare of light refracted by high glass (silica) content in the lunar regolith that is being scattered across the camera lens at oblique angles to the object on the right and left sides, but not so much at the “12 o’clock high” vantage point to the UFO.
4. If items 1, 2 and 3 (above) cannot be accepted, then the only logical and natural, scientific conclusion would have to be that the Moon does have some sort of thin or unusual atmospheric properties, or it could indicate that there are sublunar emissions and emanations of a gaseous nature that are released and rise into the lunar “atmosphere” or produce a temporary cloud or mist through, which the light seen in these photos is passing and being prismatically refracted into “rainbow lights” by interference from interposed material of a rarified nature.
However, a 5th possibility is to be proposed below.
1. Time: 2013-12-24 17:16:12 The Moonscape as it appeared on Christmas Eve 2013 just before the Transient Lunar Phenomenon (TLP) began. Note that the shadows of the rocks & rubble shows low Sun angle. from the left side.
2. Time 2013-12-24 17:19:08
The Transient Lunar Phenenomenon begins its transit as an anomalous, radiant light source approaches the Chang E 3’s camera from the left side at a 45 degree angle.
3. Time 2013-12-24 17:22:10 This is one of 3 photos showing the passage of the TLP directly in front of the Chang E 3’s camera. The time elapsed is 4 minutes 2 seconds
4. Time 2013-12-24 17:25:08 The TLP has crossed from centerline of the Chang E 3’s camera and, now to the right of camera, appears at a 45 degree angle as if receding an getting smaller. The time elapsed since first photo of the TLP is exactly 6 minutes.
5. Time2013-12-24 17:25:12 The TLP appears to change course, growing larger as it approaches the Chang E 3 for the last photo showing the object, which can be seen to have a quasi-rectangular form with rounded corners. The time elapsed was 6 minutes 4 seconds. This measurement eliminates any possibility that the Sun could be the source of this phenomenon.
6. Time 2013-12-24 17:28:09 The Moonscape as it appeared AFTER he passage of the TLP has and all appears to return to normal, except that the direction of the long shadows seen in the BEFORE photo (above) have be reversed 180 degrees and appear as if the light source is to the left. It is! The luminosity of the TLP is still shining across the area and more brightly than the Sun so that i’s light is reversing the direction of the normal shadows. The time elapsed since the first photo was taken is 9 minutes 1 second.
7. CHANG 3E 3 ROVING AREA – Xmas Eve 2013 Black & White photo of the local area that Chang E 3 was exploring on December 24th 2013. Although this photo appears to be a high resolution photo, it has been “dehanced.” Upon closer inspection and scrutiny the photo appears as if a wire mesh screen has been overlain on the hi-res photo to hide somethng. What could the Chinese want to hide in such “nondescript” photo of the dead, gray lurain?
8. CHANG 3E 3 ROVING AREA – Enlarged In this enhanced composite study by Robert Morningstar, sections of the roving area have been enlarged to show geometrical forms and structures (shown inside the insets) that are to be found in the surrounding areas (designated by red arrows ( < ^ >) below the insets showing where they are located.