In 2004, a hypnosis client, Lena Lees, began to spontaneously channel Eastern Deity of Compassion Kuan Yin, thereby clarifying the Kuan Yin profound spiritual teachings. The Spirit Deity revealed Her immutable wisdom on Mindfulness (focused intent) and the Laws of Attraction and Compassion as well as Her prophecies for the future of humankind. The following represent the major Kuan Yin Mindfulness and Spiritual Law of Attraction Teachings as explained in “Oracle of Compassion: the Living Word of Kuan Yin” http://www.amazon.com/Oracle-Compassion-Kuan-Eternal-Wisdom/dp/143922506… and other Hope Bradford & Lena Lees books:
1. You are the physical extension of your “Authentic” or “Always” Self–that which is the essence of your being 2. “You are god: both the “sliver of god” and the “ball of light”. Ego’s very nature-capable of a relatively expansive, detailed, and yet individualistic perspective is crucial. Separating itself out from the God Force, ego extracts infinite unique experiences, integral to humanity’s process of ‘spiritualizing matter’. Incarnating on the earth, achieving individualism is therefore critical for attaining divinity.”
3. You are a creator: “juggler of the dream and the world of dreams”, Kuan Yin states:
“You’re at page ten but I understand the entire evolution. In reality, it’s already over. It’s a dream. Remember? You’re living a dream. It’s very complicated to hold the dream and live the dream. You are learning the art of juggling the dream and the world of dreams. Nobody really gets hurt”.
4. “You create your whole world from your thoughts.”
5. You are here on earth in your “rightful place” because you have chosen it. The laws of reincarnation and karma are real.
6. The basis of your life is free will and karma (the personal vibration created from prominent beliefs attracting objects and events to you). You always have the freedom to change your beliefs and thus what is attracted: In Her teachings, Kuan Yin states:
“There are the waves and there is the wind, seen and unseen forces. Everyone has these same elements in their lives, the seen and unseen: karma and free will. The question is, ‘how are you going to handle what you have?’ You are riding the karmic wave underneath and the wind can shift. Everyone must take what they see and deal with that which is unseen.”
7. The purpose of your life is to marvel and enjoy all you’ve created as well as to utilize your “focused intent”; to “imagine the possibilities of something greater than is right here.”
8. “You are meant to be the ‘Watcher’. Instead of judging, you just see.”
9. “The most powerful forces in the universe are loving-kindness and motherly-love.”
10. “You cannot die; you are eternal, quantum beings.”
11. You have infinite realities to choose from.
12. “The universe will bring whatever one wants!”
13. “You are made of sound. Sound comes first in the universe.”
14. “Being in the moment is one’s link to eternity.”
15. “There is no such thing as time.”
16. “There is no evil, only ignorance.”
17. There are new, inexperienced as well as advanced, compassionate souls on earth.
18. “You are a totally unique, divine being simultaneously belonging to one huge family, a great continuum.”
19. “You are all sacred energies and everyone is as sacred as the next.”
20. “Regard your life as about choices, experiences and desire and that you are already liberated. Don’t be afraid of desire. It is why you’re here: to taste, live.”
For more information on Hope Bradford books please go to: Hope Bradford’s Amazon Central